What is Perimenopause? When Does it Start? When Does it End?
Did you know that…?
- Menopause is the cessation of menstrual periods and the end of ovulation and fertility.
- Hormonal changes may start and go on for many years before menopause.
- The years leading up to menopause are called perimenopause.
- Hormone fluctuations in perimenopause can cause many physical, emotional and cognitive changes.
- Many women are diagnosed with depression when they are in fact experiencing perimenopause.
- You have the power and capability to minimize the impact of perimenopause changes.
Education is power and when we are talking about knowing what is going on in our bodies it’s a must!
Most women do not associated the changes they are experiencing to the hormone fluctuations of perimenopause.
Join our workshop and learn what goes on in your body and mind during the menopause transition and how you can minimize the impact hormone fluctuations have in your quality life.
For more info email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Teresa Isabel Dias, MenopausED
Teresa Isabel Dias is a pharmacist and after 20 years of working in community pharmacy realized there’s a void in the health care system when it comes to the care and support of women in midlife, especially during the menopause transition, and she became a NAMS Certified Menopause Practitioner (NCMP) and the founder of MenopausED. Teresa provides education and support to women going through the menopause transition which can start in the early 40s.