- This event has passed.
The “Never Feel Alone Again Retreat”, Where you Meet the Green Lovers who Will Stand by You
March 17 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
If you feel alone in your experience, know that you are not. You are not alone.
The living world around us is conscious, listening, and witnessing you with extraordinary kindness and wisdom. Are you witnessing that world and receiving this support fully? If you are ready to build real confidence, experience the world as your ally and receive the loving care and guidance that surrounds you, join us for a heart-centered day retreat in Toronto. Get ready to hear medicine stories of trees, make contact with plant allies, and experience a transformational Greenbreath Healing.
In this retreat, you will:
- Learn “Core Consciousness-Altering Practices” that you can do anywhere anytime to raise your vibration, drop into Heart Perception, pick up on subtler energies, trust your intuition, and connect in a powerful way with the spiritual dimension.
- Refine your connection with your body, and use this as a gateway to Your Wider Self, which is a gateway to The Living World.
- Engage in first-hand accounts of Medicine Journeys with trees and plants, and the big shifts and deep healing that they can cause with you.
- Experience “Dream Journeying” and “Greenbreath Technique” to make contact with a plant ally—your Green Lover—who can bridge you to a fulfilling and nurturing relationship with the natural world as a place of learning and healing.
- Connect with a community of people who are on a similar path of seeking, and who understand and share similar perspectives.
Your Retreat Includes:
- Life-Play Assignments to maximize your progress after the retreat
- A Recommended Reading List for you to continue your learning journey on your own
- Entry into a draw for a complimentary spot at the Big Shift Secrets Teepee Retreat in Prince Edward County, June 22-24 (Value: $997)
- Membership to the Big Shift Secrets Facebook closed group for ongoing online coaching and inspiration
- Two private one-on-one 30-minute coaching phone calls with Roshi, pre-retreat and post-retreat, which you can use to discuss your priorities, challenges and blockages.
About Your Retreat Facilitator:
Your retreat is curated by Roshi of God in the Meadows and her human-whispering plant allies—Poplar, Birch, Yellow Loosestrife, Wood Sorrel, and other Green Lovers.
Roshi is blessed to work intimately with the spirits of the land and the plant nations that dwell around us. As a student and beneficiary of Plant Spirit Medicine, Roshi has been gifted with life transformation and continuing recovery from PTSD and occupational burnout through her work with plant allies. Her joy is in bridging you to the gifts and messages that the plant beings have for your life today. You are invited to join her in stepping back into the living world and receiving the care and guidance that awaits you.
Registration $30 there are only 10 spots available, so please register early.